We are sorry you have landed on this help article! It means your OneRecord was unable to connect your insurance policy. There are multiple reasons why this could have happened but we broke it down to two main categories: policy not found and server-side error.
Policy Not Found
If we are unable to locate your policy there are three possible reasons:
- Your name, date of birth and member ID do not match the primary policy holder.
- Your name, date of birth, member ID do not match the insurance plan of the primary policy holder selected.
- The policy does not exist.
Please re-check that you have selected the correct insurance provider, and that your name, date of birth, and member ID match the primary policy holder.
- The insurance provider connection is not available
- There was a timeout while connecting.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us via the "help button" in the bottom right hand corner of the screen or email us at at firstname.lastname@example.org.